If you updated your Meizu system device and Google Play App Store is gone, disappeared, and now you can’t download apps from the play store or use Google services such as Gmail or you see only the Meizu account, you need to reinstall Google services.
Restore Google App Store in Meizu Device
It is known problem which appears after an upgrade to new version or while you restored your system device to the basic manufacturer settings.
Our solution is simple. In order to fix it, you need to install a special APK which will reboot the service and will allow you to install all needed Google services.
- Go to the basic App Store of Meizu. If you need to sign up or sign in, please do so.
- In the search field at the top of the screen type: gms and click search.
- In the list of results you will see Google Apps Installer – install it and wait until it’s done.
- After the installation of this app, open it and click on the Install botton. This botton will install Google services in your device.
- When this installation will end, get in this app again and click on ‘Install Play Store’ option.
- Now you can go to the main screen of your device and see the icon of Google Play. Open it, sign in with your Google account username and password and doanload all Google apps and services you need such as Gmail and other.